A hardy, showy shrub which features enormous ball-shaped white flower heads in mid summer, lasting for a long time; best if treated like a perennial and pruned to a few inches from the ground in spring, blooms on new growth; somewhat coarse
Annabelle Hydrangea is a multi-stemmed deciduous shrub with a more or less rounded form. Its strikingly bold and coarse texture can be very effective in a balanced landscape composition.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Deer Resistance
- Botanic Class