Becky Shasta Daisy
Becky Shasta Daisy has masses of beautiful white daisy flowers with yellow eyes at the ends of the stems from early to late summer, which are most effective when planted in groupings. The flowers are excellent for cutting. Its serrated narrow leaves remain dark green in colour throughout the season. The fruit is not ornamentally significant.
Becky Shasta Daisy is an herbaceous perennial with a mounded form. Its relatively fine texture sets it apart from other garden plants with less refined foliage.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Deer Resistance
- Wildlife Attraction
- Botanic Class