Berry Heavy Winterberry
An interesting and showy fall shrub known for its brilliant orange-red fruit; sheds leaves early in fall to reveal berries; spreads to form colonies, Jim Dandy is recommended as pollinator, great in masses and particularly wet sites, needs acidic soil
Berry Heavy Winterberry is a multi-stemmed deciduous shrub with a more or less rounded form. Its average texture blends into the landscape, but can be balanced by one or two finer or coarser trees or shrubs for an effective composition.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Deer Resistance
- Wildlife Attraction
- Botanic Class