Brandy Punch Rose Mallow
Bright pink with dark veining and small cherry red eye flowers surrounded by compact bronze foliage of green and purple variegations. Thrives in full sun in moist soils; do not allow to dry to wilting point. Ideal for mixed garden border or in mass plantings. Attracts hummingbirds and butterflies. Cut back stems to approximately 3-4 inches in late autumn.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Deer Resistance
- Botanic Class