Burning Bush (tree form)
A grafted patio tree with stunning fall color of florescent red to pink, very showy; forms a rounded ball atop a single standard, interesting corky wings on the branches; very adaptable and versatile; makes a wonderful accent in the garden
Burning Bush (tree form) is a deciduous tree, selected and trained to grow in a small tree-like form with the primary plant grafted high atop a standard. Its average texture blends into the landscape, but can be balanced by one or two finer or coarser trees or shrubs for an effective composition.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Fall Color
- Deer Resistance
- Botanic Class