Caradonna Meadow Sage
Caradonna Meadow Sage has masses of beautiful spikes of royal blue flowers rising above the foliage from late spring to early summer, which are most effective when planted in groupings. The flowers are excellent for cutting. Its fragrant narrow leaves remain green in colour throughout the season. The fruit is not ornamentally significant. The burgundy stems are very colorful and add to the overall interest of the plant.
Caradonna Meadow Sage is an herbaceous perennial with an upright spreading habit of growth. Its relatively fine texture sets it apart from other garden plants with less refined foliage.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Deer Resistance
- Wildlife Attraction
- Botanic Class