Caspian Korean Reed Grass
Out of stock
Mounds of narrow, green foliage create a stunning look in borders, containers or garden landscapes; tall stems emerge, producing feathery, light pink plumes in the late summer and into the fall; easy to grow and maintain
Korean Reed Grass is an herbaceous perennial grass with an upright spreading habit of growth. It brings an extremely fine and delicate texture to the garden composition and should be used to full effect.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Fall Color
- Deer Resistance
- Botanic Class