An exceptionally hardy shrub rose, featuring lightly fragrant coral colored flowers in summer; has a bushy, upright habit, and is resistant to disease; ideal as a low flowering hedge; all roses need full sun and well-drained soil
Chinook Rose is a multi-stemmed deciduous shrub with an upright spreading habit of growth. Its average texture blends into the landscape, but can be balanced by one or two finer or coarser trees or shrubs for an effective composition.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Fall Color
- Deer Resistance
- Botanic Class