Copper Curls Pekin LilacInstallation available on WB (Wire Basket) products*
Copper Curls Pekin Lilac is a new introduction of a species whose time has arrived; showy airy plumes of creamy white flowers in summer like it’s close relative the tree lilac, but it’s the rich copper-colored peeling bark that steals the show, incredible in winter against the snow
Copper Curls Pekin Lilac is a multi-stemmed deciduous tree with an upright spreading habit of growth. Its average texture blends into the landscape, but can be balanced by one or two finer or coarser trees or shrubs for an effective composition.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Deer Resistance
- Wildlife Attraction
- Botanic Class