Cranberry Crush Hibiscus
This bold garden perennial features showy ruffled, large deep red flowers that are produced at the nodes all up the stems; attractive, glossy, dark-green/bronze leaves; ideal for the mixed garden border or in mass; do not allow to dry to wilting point
Cranberry Crush Hibiscus is an herbaceous perennial with an upright spreading habit of growth. Its relatively coarse texture can be used to stand it apart from other garden plants with finer foliage.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Deer Resistance
- Wildlife Attraction
- Botanic Class