A dense, low growing shrub with thin branches arching to the ground and small attractive foliage, forms an upright mound; tends to sucker, makes an ideal groundcover shrub; needs organic acidic soil, not for alkaline soils, protect from drying winds
Cutleaf Stephanandra is a spreading deciduous shrub with a ground-hugging habit of growth. Its relatively fine texture sets it apart from other landscape plants with less refined foliage.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Fall Color
- Deer Resistance
- Botanic Class