Dappled Willow (tree form)
One of the showiest small trees for foliage color, new growth emerges soft pink and white, literally bathing the plant with color in spring, fades to white variegation in summer; should be pruned every winter for maximum effect; tough and adaptable
Tricolor Willow (tree form) is a deciduous tree, selected and trained to grow in a small tree-like form with the primary plant grafted high atop a standard. It lends an extremely fine and delicate texture to the landscape composition which can make it a great accent feature on this basis alone.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Deer Resistance
- Botanic Class