Dark Towers Beard Tongue
Dark Towers Beard Tongue has masses of beautiful spikes of white tubular flowers with a pink reverse rising above the foliage from early to mid summer, which emerge from distinctive violet flower buds, and which are most effective when planted in groupings. The flowers are excellent for cutting. Its attractive glossy narrow leaves emerge burgundy in spring, turning dark green in colour with distinctive deep purple edges. The foliage often turns brown in fall. The fruit is not ornamentally significant. The deep purple stems are very colorful and add to the overall interest of the plant.
Dark Towers Beard Tongue is an herbaceous perennial with an upright spreading habit of growth. Its medium texture blends into the garden, but can always be balanced by a couple of finer or coarser plants for an effective composition.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Fall Color
- Deer Resistance
- Wildlife Attraction
- Botanic Class