Out of stock
A hybrid magnolia selected for its lemon yellow cup-shaped blooms in spring; neat habit of growth and large, coarse leaves, will grow to become quite a tall tree, leave adequate room; an excellent specimen tree for average sized yards
Elizabeth Magnolia is a deciduous tree with a more or less rounded form. Its relatively coarse texture can be used to stand it apart from other landscape plants with finer foliage.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Fall Color
- Deer Resistance
- Botanic Class