Flame Grass features bold plumes of coral-pink flowers rising above the foliage in late summer. The silver seed heads are carried on showy plumes displayed in abundance from early fall to late winter. Its grassy leaves are green in colour. As an added bonus, the foliage turns a gorgeous coppery-bronze in the fall. The brick red stems are very colorful and add to the overall interest of the plant.
Flame Grass is an herbaceous perennial grass with an upright spreading habit of growth. Its medium texture blends into the garden, but can always be balanced by a couple of finer or coarser plants for an effective composition.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Fall Color
- Deer Resistance
- Botanic Class