Fort Hill Moss Phlox
Fort Hill Moss Phlox is smothered in stunning lightly-scented pink star-shaped flowers at the ends of the stems from early to late spring. Its tiny needle-like leaves remain green in colour throughout the year. The fruit is not ornamentally significant.
Fort Hill Moss Phlox is a dense herbaceous evergreen perennial with a ground-hugging habit of growth. It brings an extremely fine and delicate texture to the garden composition and should be used to full effect.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Deer Resistance
- Botanic Class