Frances Williams Hosta
Frances Williams Hosta features dainty spikes of white bell-shaped flowers rising above the foliage in mid summer. Its attractive large textured heart-shaped leaves remain bluish-green in colour with distinctive chartreuse edges throughout the season. The fruit is not ornamentally significant.
Frances Williams Hosta is a dense herbaceous perennial with tall flower stalks held atop a low mound of foliage. Its relatively coarse texture can be used to stand it apart from other garden plants with finer foliage.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Deer Resistance
- Botanic Class