Golden Guinea Japanese Kerria
A colorful spring blooming shrub featuring bright golden flowers on thin, colorful stems, flowers are much larger than the species; spreads by suckering to form a natural mass; use in groupings in partial shade in the garden, complemented by other plants
Golden Guinea Japanese Kerria is a dense multi-stemmed deciduous shrub with an upright spreading habit of growth. It lends an extremely fine and delicate texture to the landscape composition which can make it a great accent feature on this basis alone.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Fall Color
- Deer Resistance
- Botanic Class