Heritage River Birch 3StemInstallation available on WB (Wire Basket) products*
A multi-trunked form of the native river birch selected for its amazing peeling bark in colors of white, brown and tan, more creamy white than the species, also has reliable fall color; needs acidic soil, susceptible to chlorosis in alkaline soils
All Birch prefer to be spring harvested and planted.
Heritage River Birch (clump) is a multi-stemmed deciduous tree with a more or less rounded form. Its relatively fine texture sets it apart from other landscape plants with less refined foliage.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Fall Color
- Deer Resistance
- Botanic Class