House of Orange Daylily
Featuring dark orange petals with a dark green throat. Blooming from mid-July to mid-August. Thrives in full sun to partial shade in average to moist, well-drained soils. Attracts butterflies and hummingbirds. Drought tolerant once established. Ideal for shrub borders, perennial beds, ground covers or in containers.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Deer Resistance
- Botanic Class