Immortality Iris features bold white flag-like flowers with a buttery yellow beard at the ends of the stems in mid spring. The flowers are excellent for cutting. Its sword-like leaves remain green in colour throughout the season. The fruit is not ornamentally significant.
Immortality Iris is an herbaceous perennial with an upright spreading habit of growth. Its medium texture blends into the garden, but can always be balanced by a couple of finer or coarser plants for an effective composition.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Deer Resistance
- Botanic Class