Irish Moss features tiny white star-shaped flowers at the ends of the stems from mid spring to mid summer. Its tiny needle-like leaves emerge light green in spring, turning emerald green in colour the rest of the year. The fruit is not ornamentally significant.
Irish Moss is an herbaceous evergreen perennial with a ground-hugging habit of growth. It brings an extremely fine and delicate texture to the garden composition and should be used to full effect.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Deer Resistance
- Botanic Class