Little Henry Virginia Sweetspire
A compact spreading version of this native shrub which features extremely long and narrow panicles of white flowers in early summer, consistently reddish-purple fall color; good for the garden or for naturalizing, spreads to form small colonies
Little Henry Virginia Sweetspire is a dense spreading deciduous shrub with a ground-hugging habit of growth. Its average texture blends into the landscape, but can be balanced by one or two finer or coarser trees or shrubs for an effective composition.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Fall Color
- Deer Resistance
- Botanic Class