Marginal Wood Fern
Graceful, arching gray-green fronds form a vase-shaped clump, non-spreading; spores are found on the margins on the underside of the fronds, hence its name; keep evenly moist, provides habitat and shelter for birds and bees
Marginal Wood Fern is an herbaceous evergreen fern with a shapely form and gracefully arching fronds. It brings an extremely fine and delicate texture to the garden composition and should be used to full effect.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Deer Resistance
- Botanic Class