New Hampshire Purple Cranesbill
Perfect as a groundcover, this low mounded variety has small, deeply lobed leaves that turn crimson red in the fall; bathed in beautiful purple saucer-shaped blooms throughout summer; deadhead spent flowers for reblooming later in the season
New Hampshire Purple Cranesbill is a dense herbaceous perennial with a mounded form. It brings an extremely fine and delicate texture to the garden composition and should be used to full effect.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Fall Color
- Deer Resistance
- Botanic Class