Northern Gold Forsythia
This shrub is the undisputed harbinger of spring, with prolific yellow flowers smothering the branches in early spring ahead of the leaves, fades into the background the rest of the year; a vigorous cultivar, probably the hardiest variety available
Northern Gold Forsythia is a multi-stemmed deciduous shrub with an upright spreading habit of growth. Its average texture blends into the landscape, but can be balanced by one or two finer or coarser trees or shrubs for an effective composition.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Deer Resistance
- Botanic Class