Olga Mezitt Rhododendron
Out of stock
One of the hardier varieties, this broadleaf evergreen shrub has showy orange-pink flowers in spring on an upright habit, interesting fall coloration; absolutely must have well-drained, highly acidic and organic soil, use plenty of peat moss when planting
Olga Mezitt Rhododendron is an open multi-stemmed evergreen shrub with an upright spreading habit of growth. Its relatively coarse texture can be used to stand it apart from other landscape plants with finer foliage.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Fall Color
- Deer Resistance
- Botanic Class