A truly special plant for northern landscapes, valued for its almost “oriental” horizontal branching habit; white flowers in spring, blue berries and purple fall color; quite fussy, needs a cool, moist site with afternoon shade, also prefers acidic soil
Pagoda Dogwood is an open multi-stemmed deciduous tree with a stunning habit of growth which features almost oriental horizontally-tiered branches. Its average texture blends into the landscape, but can be balanced by one or two finer or coarser trees or shrubs for an effective composition.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Fall Color
- Deer Resistance
- Wildlife Attraction
- Botanic Class