Out of stock
Pasqueflower has purple cup-shaped flowers with yellow eyes at the ends of the stems from early to mid spring, which are interesting on close inspection. The flowers are excellent for cutting. Its deeply cut ferny compound leaves remain green in colour throughout the season. The silver fruits are carried on plumes from early summer to early fall.
Pasqueflower is an herbaceous perennial with a mounded form. It brings an extremely fine and delicate texture to the garden composition and should be used to full effect.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Deer Resistance
- Botanic Class