Prairie Fire Dogwood
A colorful and extremely hardy accent shrub with bright golden foliage that fades to a softer yellow with the summer heat, brilliant red fall color and flaming orange-red stems in winter; very versatile from a landscape perspective and quite carefree
Prairie Fire Dogwood is a multi-stemmed deciduous shrub with a more or less rounded form. Its average texture blends into the landscape, but can be balanced by one or two finer or coarser trees or shrubs for an effective composition.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Fall Color
- Deer Resistance
- Botanic Class