Red Balloon Viburnum
A fairly large shrub that makes an excellent hedge or foundation planting; showy clusters of fragrant, creamy white flowers in early spring, followed by green berries that turn brilliant red in late summer; plant with a pollinator to produce more fruit
Red Balloon Viburnum is a multi-stemmed deciduous shrub with a more or less rounded form. Its average texture blends into the landscape, but can be balanced by one or two finer or coarser trees or shrubs for an effective composition.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Deer Resistance
- Wildlife Attraction
- Botanic Class