Red Baron Japanese Blood Grass
Red Baron Japanese Blood Grass’ attractive grassy leaves are white in colour. As an added bonus, the foliage turns a gorgeous dark red in the fall. Neither the flowers nor the fruit are ornamentally significant. The dark red stems are very colorful and add to the overall interest of the plant.
Red Baron Japanese Blood Grass is an herbaceous perennial grass with an upright spreading habit of growth. Its relatively fine texture sets it apart from other garden plants with less refined foliage.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Fall Color
- Deer Resistance
- Botanic Class