Red Osier Dogwood
One of the best general purpose shrubs for northern landscapes, very hardy; good fall color, and brilliant red stems are highlighted by winter snow; can actually grow quite large, plan well ahead, tends to sucker
Red Osier Dogwood is a multi-stemmed deciduous shrub with a more or less rounded form. Its average texture blends into the landscape, but can be balanced by one or two finer or coarser trees or shrubs for an effective composition.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Fall Color
- Deer Resistance
- Wildlife Attraction
- Botanic Class