Russian Sage features delicate spikes of lavender flowers rising above the foliage from early summer to mid fall. The flowers are excellent for cutting. Its attractive fragrant narrow leaves emerge silver in spring, turning grayish green in colour throughout the season. The fruit is not ornamentally significant.
Russian Sage is an herbaceous perennial with an upright spreading habit of growth. It brings an extremely fine and delicate texture to the garden composition and should be used to full effect.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Deer Resistance
- Wildlife Attraction
- Botanic Class