Shredded Cedar Mulch
Shredded Cedar Mulch is best for garden beds, tree rings, and trails. Cedar Mulch starts reddish brown to silvery grey over time. Cedar Mulch is very long lasting, requiring top-ups typically every second year. Cedar Mulch knits together well to form a dense mat which can restrict weed growth. Cedar mulch is also used on most municipal and commercial sites along with tree rings on boulevard trees.
Pick up of this product is available in 0.25 cubic yard increments
Delivery is available on quantities of 3 cubic yards or more. Installation is not available on this product.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Botanic Class