Commonly called swamp Dogwood in reference to its tolerance of wet condition in wetlands and along streams and ponds. Tiny yellowish-white flowers bloom in late spring to early summer and give way to berry-like seeds that change to blue as they ripen. Attracts wildlife and makes for a great shrub in naturalized plantings, rain gardens and for erosion control.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Fall Color
- Deer Resistance
- Botanic Class