Strawberries And Cream Ribbon Grass
Strawberries And Cream Ribbon Grass’ attractive grassy leaves emerge pink in spring, turning green in colour with prominent white stripes and tinges of pink. The foliage often turns tan in fall. Neither the flowers nor the fruit are ornamentally significant.
Strawberries And Cream Ribbon Grass is an herbaceous perennial grass with an upright spreading habit of growth. Its medium texture blends into the garden, but can always be balanced by a couple of finer or coarser plants for an effective composition.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Fall Color
- Deer Resistance
- Botanic Class