Superstition Iris features bold lightly-scented deep purple flag-like flowers with a deep purple beard at the ends of the stems from mid to late spring. The flowers are excellent for cutting. Its sword-like leaves remain green in colour throughout the season. The fruit is not ornamentally significant.
Superstition Iris is an herbaceous perennial with tall flower stalks held atop a low mound of foliage. Its medium texture blends into the garden, but can always be balanced by a couple of finer or coarser plants for an effective composition.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Deer Resistance
- Botanic Class