TamarackInstallation available on WB (Wire Basket) products*
Tamarack or Larch is a tall spire-like coniferous tree with deciduous needles starting bright green in spring and turning brilliant gold in fall; prefers extremely moist locations and sandy soils; can look a little odd in winter without needles, but shines the other 3 seasons
Tamarack is an open deciduous tree with a strong central leader and a distinctive and refined pyramidal form. It lends an extremely fine and delicate texture to the landscape composition which can make it a great accent feature on this basis alone.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Fall Color
- Deer Resistance
- Botanic Class