Variegated Moor Grass
Variegated Moor Grass is primarily grown for its highly ornamental fruit. The purple seed heads are carried on showy plumes displayed in abundance from early to late fall. Its attractive grassy leaves emerge chartreuse in spring, turning green in colour with showy gold variegation. As an added bonus, the foliage turns a gorgeous gold in the fall. It features dainty spikes of gold flowers rising above the foliage from mid to late summer.
Variegated Moor Grass is an open herbaceous perennial grass with a mounded form. It brings an extremely fine and delicate texture to the garden composition and should be used to full effect.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Fall Color
- Deer Resistance
- Botanic Class