Walker’s Low Catmint
Walker’s Low Catmint has masses of beautiful spikes of lightly-scented royal blue flowers with lavender overtones rising above the foliage from late spring to early fall, which emerge from distinctive rose flower buds, and which are most effective when planted in groupings. Its small fragrant pointy leaves remain grayish green in colour throughout the season. The fruit is not ornamentally significant.
Walker's Low Catmint is a dense herbaceous perennial with a mounded form. Its relatively fine texture sets it apart from other garden plants with less refined foliage.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Flower Color
- Flower Period
- Deer Resistance
- Wildlife Attraction
- Botanic Class