A deciduous holly valued for its extremely colorful red berries which last throughout winter on female plants; upright growth habit, suckers into colonies; requires moist to wet highly acidic soils, good for problem areas, needs a male pollinator nearby
Winterberry is a dense multi-stemmed deciduous shrub with a shapely oval form. Its average texture blends into the landscape, but can be balanced by one or two finer or coarser trees or shrubs for an effective composition.
Bulk Material Calculator
- Select the material you are looking for.
- Measure the length and width of the area that you would like to cover (in feet or metres).
- Decide how deep you would like the coverage (in inches or centimetres)
- Enter your numbers in the form and click “Calculate”
- Material required will be presented in unit the material selected is sold by.
- Evergreen or Deciduous
- Deer Resistance
- Wildlife Attraction
- Botanic Class